Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Type: Full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Flexible schedule. Near Metro. E-mail resume to info@eSullivan.net or fax to (301) 657-9055. EOE.
Staff Accountant/Senior Accountant
Grow with Sullivan & Company, CPAs!
Bethesda CPA firm seeks entry level and experienced professional accountants for long term position working with individuals and small and medium sized businesses. Public accounting experience a plus! Family and employee friendly environment. Salary commensurate with experience + benefits, including paid overtime, health/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, paid parking, professional advancement and professional challenges. Experienced accountants interact directly with clients. The duties of these positions would include:
Provide outsourced accounting solutions to businesses of all sizes and industries with preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting and financial statements Candidates familiar with and/or have a working knowledge of QuickBooks or a comparable general ledger software system a plus
Preparation of year end Form 1120 corporation income tax return and other business returns
Tax planning for businesses and individuals
Providing business and tax advice to individuals and businesses
Preparation of payroll Forms 941, state unemployment, W-2s. Candidate should be familiar with payroll withholding and preparation of payroll forms.
Bank reconciliations – Candidate should be familiar with QuickBooks bank reconciliation part of the program or similar software
Preparation of sales tax returns
See www.eSullivan.net for description of our company and our team.
Conveniently located at Bethesda Metro on the Red Line.
Payroll and Sales Tax Accountant
Bethesda CPA firm seeks a Payroll & Sales Tax Accountant for long term position providing payroll processing for employees of small businesses as well as domestic employees. In addition, the specialist will prepare other forms to assist business services clients. Must be able to work extended hours if necessary to accomplish responsibilities. Training provided to the right candidate. Living within a 15 mile radius is preferred
Responsibilities of the Payroll & Sales Tax Accountant include the following:
1. Input data received from clients to appropriate software, verify data, and print payroll journals.
2. Schedule federal and state tax deposits on semiweekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
3. Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end federal and state forms such as Forms MW506, 941, 940, W-2, 1099 using available software.
4. Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns.
5. File deposits and returns timely.
6. Keep documentation for all processed payroll forms in accordance with company policies and procedures.
7. Resolve payroll issues, correct problems and recommend necessary changes.
8. Maintain general knowledge of federal and state laws.
Family and employee friendly environment. Salary $30K-$45K + benefits, including paid overtime, health/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, paid parking, professional advancement.
CPA (or CPA Candidate) with Interest in Financial Services
Grow with Sullivan & Company, CPAs!
Bethesda CPA firm with financial services division affiliated with Archer Investment Corporation seeks professional CPA (or CPA candidate) with an interest in developing financial services or financial planning for a long term position working with individuals and small and medium sized businesses. Public accounting experience a plus. Family and employee friendly environment. Salary $35K-$65K + benefits, including overtime, health/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, paid parking, professional advancement.
The duties of the CPA (or CPA candidate) will be:
1. Investment Advisor Representative acting as liaison to Archer Investment Corporation for active management of investments
2. Recommendations and installations of company pension plans
3. Recommend and investment of individual retirement accounts
4. Meet with clients as necessary for account reviews and account performance
5. Consultation with clients regarding risk tolerances and investment selection
Securities licenses helpful or can be obtained after being hired.
Conveniently located at Metro. GROW WITH Sullivan & Co. Email resume to info@eSullivan.net
Copyright ? Sullivan & Company, CPAs. All Rights Reserved.